Zombie Games in SL? Walking Dead Islands? Role-playing?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1250 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thanks, Bobbie. 

I've been to all the Zombiekill games inworld. I was more interested in people who might actually role-play as the zombies: wear zombie AVs, hold zombie parties, events, etc. All the games I saw were with bots or rezzed jpegs. Are there secret zombie societies (like dolcett) within SL?

Thanks, again!

• 3 weeks later...

Have you tried grimly's bloodbath and beyond? There is also Doggone, Dead on Arrival, and a whole list of zombie sims out there!

Several of my friends, my partner and I are creating a group just for exploring combat areas in SL, hit me up if you would like to join us.

• 6 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Grimly seems good there are other gcs sims enabled that i have noticed you can check those out by typing gcs in search under places in sl.

Grimly
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mustang Bay/128/127/2502

You can play for free using their free starter weapons and with time after a number of quests completed using ingame coins to purchase upgraded weapons that level up with you.

These upgraded weapons have a different board not the same as the paid vendor board this can be found near the entrance outside the doors.

They do have weapons you can purchase with $L too,  personally i went this route after playing with the free weapons after a long time, and decided it was a good way to support the sim and the owners for what they are doing.

Some are listed on the gcs website too & there is also a contest for a chance to win gift cards to purchase gcs items most likely.

Started 5 days ago may have a chance to win?
http://www.grimcombat.com/

Edited by Zeotetra
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My buddy and I always start building new zombie sims. Currently it's our 9th "Axis Of Evil". I think since AoE 3.0 we use GCS, Grim Combat System. It's all free and also has some nice free weapons in the vendor. Basically every weapon which does prim damage works.

We had many many themes. Our first was a volcano (club inside), surrounded by zombies outside. We also had a giant mine. You never saw the sky, it was all deep down inside of the earth. We also rebuilt the prison of The Walking Dead and had zombies in space.

Our current sim is "Axis Of Evil 9.0 - Survive Somehow": 

• You start in a deep forest (1/4 sim) and do some starter quests to earn coins you can spend later on potions, caltrops, molotovs and so on.
  • After you survived the forest, you'll have to pass the prison (also 1/4 sim). It's quite hard there, so be well prepared, and you have to find a well-protected key to open a specific door. Currently we're re-building the prison, should be done in a week I think.
  • You made it and find a way out of the prison? Then you're in the city (1/2 sim). Also many people who need your help there! Don't let them wait! 😆

Just use the inworld search and browse for "zombies". You'll find us there. Unfortunately searching for "Axis Of Evil" doesn't work, because "of" is a too short keyword.

By the way, you of course can also 'role-play' and you can also use PvP if you want it extra-hard 🤪

When you search for "Subsonic Axis Of Evil" on YouTube, you can watch videos of our elder sims, if you're interested in that.

• Like 1

Went on an adventure in Axis of Evil a fun sim

- Watch out for sneaky spiders!
- There are some surprises along the way.
- Hear screams and vomits its just the zombies saying hi
- The landing zone will give you a nice greeter who will tell you how to start
- Subsonic oh is not a submarine but if he was he would be a stealthy one

Check it out and bring friends to survive and most importantly don't stay in 1 place unless your in a safe zone or you will be a delightful bait !!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1250 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.