Where i can play Naruto game????

Avainer264

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3547 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Look here:

Naruto 3D MMORPG in Secondlife

Greetings my fellow shinobi,
believe it or not, there is a huge Naruto Massive Multiplayer online game within Second Life. NRPC, Naruto Roleplay Combat, is the combat system that all ninja use for fighting. There are over 5 huge naruto villages, where you can be your favorite character or create your own custom ninja with a story and personal jutsu to go along with it. There are over 2000 ninja who fight, go on missions and hang out. You can advance through the ranks from Student to jounin, or maybe even join the ANBU squad.
[unquote]

Avainer264 wrote:

where i can find the groups???

Login to Second Life.  Do a search with word naruto.  Examine the results.  In the attached screen capture here you can see the search window with results for word naruto.  If you want to search only for the groups then select from the left "Groups".

naruto-search.jpg

Coby Foden wrote:

Look here:

Greetings my fellow shinobi,

believe it or not, there is a huge Naruto Massive Multiplayer online game within Second Life. NRPC, Naruto Roleplay Combat, is the combat system that all ninja use for fighting. There are over 5 huge naruto villages, where you can be your favorite character or create your own custom ninja with a story and personal jutsu to go along with it. There are over 2000 ninja who fight, go on missions and hang out. You can advance through the ranks from Student to jounin, or maybe even join the ANBU squad.

[unquote]

2009. I'm wondering if it is even active anymore. It looks cool, and I only like it for the ninjas and combat. I cannot stand the anime

ETA: Yep, url in that thread is dead

• 2 years later...

Yes, Naruto is Copyright protected show. The sim is Naruto anime Based- but not coppy of it. 

We creating our own roleplay story, and combat system tools. Thou had some expereances, that players tried ripp tools/clothers from games, and use in sim, but were baned for that.

Mm

That post was spam i gota say. I know that sime, and its owners, and few other Naruo themed ones. That writen sim died and was revived for few months again. Then dead again. 2000 active ninjas? No. Best way 500 ppl inside theyr group, and 20 of them are active.

Not sayin anythin bad about sim or theyr system, but that message is spam :/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3547 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.