Wacky Animals payment failure

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am a big fan of the Wacky Animals game. Never had any problems with the game but recently it has failed to payout when i have been kicked from my slot.

3 Times in the last 2 days i have been kicked off, recieved the messages saying this and how much i won but i dont actually recieve anything.

I know its not a problem with my account as i get Lindens from the other games i play.

I have sent IMs and notecards to the relevent person but heard nothing back.

Has anyone else got this problem and who else can i contact to sort this out

Darkdes Raremaster wrote:

I am a big fan of the Wacky Animals game. Never had any problems with the game but recently it has failed to payout when i have been kicked from my slot.

3 Times in the last 2 days i have been kicked off, recieved the messages saying this and how much i won but i dont actually recieve anything.

I know its not a problem with my account as i get Lindens from the other games i play.

I have sent IMs and notecards to the relevent person but heard nothing back.

Has anyone else got this problem and who else can i contact to sort this out

The only people you can get to sort this out are the people who run the game.

LL does not get involved in these sorts of things.

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortuantely if the owners of the game you are playing are not contacting you back, you wont be seeing the L's again. LL does not refund L's on games since its played at the players own risk. As well, if its not paying you out it means the Owners do not have enough L's on their avatar to pay. I would suggest going to another place to play the game. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.