Everytime I play a game it comes up as Could Not Teleport?

Mandie Zobovic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There's this game I play and later into the night, you're suppose to click the bottom row fast, well it doesn't let me click the bottom row fast, it just says Could Not Teleport Could Not Teleport Closer to Destination. Why is this coming up? It just started doing it last night,  so I updated my viewer to Phoenix 1.6.0.1600 and thougth it would change it, it didn't. What's wrong?

And if this helps, when I'm at my home, when I double click on the floor, I jump to that place, so maybe does that have somehting to do with it? If anyone knows please help, this issue is very irritating. 

The message "could not teleport closer to destination" means that you are is a place that has a teleport landing point set and forced.  

Move, Teleport, Travel, Fly. Sit (Oct.) Preferences 

http://virtualoutworlding.blogspot.com/2011/10/kit-move-teleport-travel-fly-sit-oct.html

There is nothing wrong.  It is the way the landonwner has set the land.  If you go elsewehre, you will be able to do the douple-click TP as usual

TKER

Yup, you have yourself set to teleport on double click. Disable that in your preferences (LoveAngel gave you great instructions how) and that should fix it. I find it a convenient thing to help me get around, but if you're playing a game or, really, doing anything that would need you to click quickly, it's best to turn it off.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.