Forums feedback: Your Avatar section

Marianne Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3876 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am a bit puzzled why all the threads about avatar appearance is moved to the Commerce forums - Wanted. 

Should not only threads where custom work is sought after be moved? For existing hair, skin, shapes, the best way is to get help from your fellow residents.

One thread about mesh shoes was moved from General Discussion by one moderator the 08-10-2013 to the Your Avatar section. Then today, another moderator has moved that thread and all other threads to Commerce - Wanted. 

It is just bad luck if your thread is moved, because some threads about where to find hair, skin or shapes stays put. And threads about prim or mesh breasts is not moved at all. This is not logic. If I ask for suggestions to find a top, then the thread is moved. If I ask for suggestion to find tops fit for Lolas, the thread stays.

What does "Your Avatar" mean if it should not be about your avatars visual appearance? 

Marianne Little wrote:

I am a bit puzzled why all the threads about avatar appearance is moved to the Commerce forums - Wanted. 

Should not only threads where custom work is sought after be moved? For existing hair, skin, shapes, the best way is to get help from your fellow residents.

One thread about mesh shoes was moved from General Discussion by one moderator the 08-10-2013 to the Your Avatar section. Then today, another moderator has moved that thread and all other threads to Commerce - Wanted. 

It is just bad luck if your thread is moved
, because some threads about where to find hair, skin or shapes stays put. And threads about prim or mesh breasts is not moved at all. This is not logic. If I ask for suggestions to find a top, then the thread is moved. If I ask for suggestion to find tops fit for Lolas, the thread stays.

What does "Your Avatar" mean if it should not be about your avatars visual appearance? 

Absent evidence of skill, luck seems likely.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3876 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.