Crimes against convention

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Storm Clarence wrote:

I was made aware of this issue from a friend and I, too, attempted to post to
and can not.  Is the lithium software censoring/moderating our replies, too?  

It looks different too, I think it's something in the software - the thread does not look closed, but you can't reply. Oddness. Gives the webmaster something to do tomorrowmorning :).

About the topic of said thread: I got a RL-Second Life T-shirt and some badges AND a bumpersticker!

It was a x-mas gift from Blondin Linden a couple of years ago.Had to do with the X-mas and wintersims (I forgot the name of the event, it was from Halloween till newyear and involved snowball fights with Lindens and all). I got a parcel in the auction and as a present all participants received a RL-package with SL goodies, really cool! (Okay, it arrived in June...but the thought counts!).

So....there are (were) rl goodies....

If I knew that, I wouldn't have made such a nonsensical statement.  As I've said before, there is no accountability in the moderation process, therefore no way for anyone to know what's going on.

I wonder how long it will take Lexie to post the updated guidelines so we can start fighting her about it... lol.

...Dres (And, of course, I'll take any opportunity to come up with a new portmanteau word.)

Caitlin Tobias wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

I was made aware of this issue from a friend and I, too, attempted to post to
and can not.  Is the lithium software censoring/moderating our replies, too?  

It looks different too, I think it's something in the software - the thread does not look closed, but you can't reply. Oddness. Gives the webmaster something to do tomorrowmorning
:)

Oh... you mean it won't let anyone post?  *tries it out*  Very strange, it sends me to the forum start page.  Must just be borked.

...Dres

ETA: I was wrong... it sent me to the Blog start page.

No, you were right... I just didn't notice it before.  Following the link in the OP makes it look as if you're not signed in even if you are... that's why you can't reply.  If you get to the thread in any other conventional way, it works.  Why it wasn't working for Storm in the first place I have no idea.

...Dres

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Lexie told me she won't be back for the meetings until the end of September.

...Dres

You can`t hide from us Lexie....Fix Answers or we will hunt you down!!!  MWAHAHAHAH  52.gif

I`m getting withdrawal symptoms from not hearing those reassuring words....Update on Answers: None lol

Miss you really though. :P

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.