Adding pics to posts not working.

Peewee Musytari

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When I try to add a pic to a post now, I get the box opening when I click the icon, but the box contents is all wrong. It is like a section of the top left corner of  one of the community pages in the box. I tried on Firefox and IE but its the same on both.

I would include a pic but I can`t add pics to posts lol :D

I have just noticed an oddity, having recently upgraded both FF and my monitor....

the window that opens is fixed width, but the content in it appears to be stretched based on monitor aspect ratio.. which mean it's getting scrolled.

could be because my computer hasn't yet rebooted with the new settings, but still odd.

It is the same thing in Safari.

At some point, it seems, the template for the image selection dialog/page were changed to use the same template that the regular pages use, and I think the stylesheet for these have a fixed - or minimum - size set. The window the select image page opens inside is set to open at different sizes than the page itself. That is why we end up having to scroll around when selecting images. Somebody has to set the dialog to use a different template, and the scrolling thing should go away.

(And I didn't read the whole thread, so I probably repeated something that has been said before.)

- Luc -

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.