Will OnDuty affect my Mama Allpa?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Combatability parts? you mena for the onduty? cause when this happened before on the day  i first started (i had no parts or anything) someone got my avi preg and i ignored it, had no parts on me a friend took me to a clinic it it was there ready to be born? thats why im confused? i dont want my Mama Allpa messed up :/ 

I am going to guess, because i dont have the onduty parts, that they work like bloodlines. You have sex and your are put in an offsite data base and when you go to thier clinic you can have a baby. Did the onduty parts give you something to wear, or a drop down or something?

not that I saw He connected to my Mama allpa then he was ummm... releasing in that the periodically and i noticed he would release in me from an onduty one aswell? It was only one person doing this (incase you thought maybe one was using one and one was using another) and nobody else in the room. So i dont see how he is  connected to my mama Allpa and using that? and all his says is realeasing in allpa then every once in awhile relasing from on duty no attachments to me or nothing from the onduty... then the on duty window (I remember from the first experiance with that stuipd thing when i had no hud) went off saying i was pregnate but im using my own HUD so im confused are they both gonna go off or does one cancell one out? My hud dosnt seem effected by the onduty. But idk if the pregnancy mechanices on it are (sorry for misspellings its late lol) I just dont want no onduty crap thats why I bought my own HUD? now im confused.

oxoxDESTINYxoxo wrote:

not that I saw He connected to my Mama allpa then he was ummm... releasing in that the periodically and i noticed he would release in me from an onduty one aswell? It was only one person doing this (incase you thought maybe one was using one and one was using another) and nobody else in the room. So i dont see how he is  connected to my mama Allpa and using that? and all his says is realeasing in allpa then every once in awhile relasing from on duty no attachments to me or nothing from the onduty... then the on duty window (I remember from the first experiance with that stuipd thing when i had no hud) went off saying i was pregnate but im using my own HUD so im confused are they both gonna go off or does one cancell one out? My hud dosnt seem effected by the onduty. But idk if the pregnancy mechanices on it are (sorry for misspellings its late lol) I just dont want no onduty crap thats why I bought my own HUD? now im confused.

He must have had the male Mama Alpa as well.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.