Where can I rez a sailboat for a

BadEddy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3466 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't know of any water sim where you can park a boat for a day without paying rent.  Especially static sail boats which are generally high prim and/or very large.  That's why they are static.

Linden seas have rez areas but they will return your boat to you in a few minutes if you aren't sailing it.  Private estates with water sims generally limit their use to tenants of the estate and you have to have a group tag to rez or they have people that will come and tell you to leave if you don't have the right tag. 

There are many things that are free in SL, but land or water to park a boat in is not one of them.

You could use search and look for marina's that may accomadate your boat (many have size or prim limits).  You may find one that rents by the day or an owner of one that will allow you to use a slip for a day for a fee, rather than having to pay for a full week.  But you may have to pay more for a day than the daily amount if you rent for a full week.

Thank you for your answer. Paying for it is no problem, I just wanted to save time and hopped to keep it easy this time. Seems like I'll have to go the good old way and rend for a week a land I will only use that day, teraform and all. Fun Fun :)

Thanks for your time, it's appreciated

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3466 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.