Free Linden Garden

blad00x Fazuku

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

I'm here to present you our new sim , it's a beautiful park , with shops, garden, residential houses, a place at the center with some amusment .

Each of our shop give at lest 1 freebies , so walk around and check out the shops

AND HERE IS THE SLURL : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Happy%20Heaven/147/193/21

Not convicted yet ? look at our screenshots:

Snapshot_008mini.png

Snapshot_004mini.png

Snapshot_003mini.png

Snapshot_005mini.png

AND HERE IS THE SLURL : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Happy%20Heaven/147/193/21

Yes i know and actually we are respecting the linden lab's trademarks 

Correct me if i'm wrong but the term "Free Linden" isn't related to Linden Lab or Second Life 

it's not like the name was Free Linden Lab company or Free Linden Second Life company etc...

Linden is a plant , we are a garden with freebies , linden is also a reference for L$ so at this point nothing is wrong from our side of view.

I'm not a lawyer, so won't be correcting you of anything. You're free to do entirely as you please as far as I'm concerned. :D

The page I linked spells out precisely the risks you're taking. "Linden" (not "Linden dollar", although also "Linden Lab") is a protected word, that you're advised - clearly - not to use in your branding.

If you're using protected words (such as "Linden") within your branding or domain name - against the advice of Second Life's Trademark Guidelines - you could very easily be risking legal action or sanctions against your Second Life account.

Best of luck!

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.