Honored Resident
MyGiselleParx

Flamenco Dancing!

[ Edited ]

Hello!

I have always dreamed of becoming a flamenco dancer in rl, but haven't been able to.  So when I found SL, I thought it'd be fun to try to find it here.  I have been searching for a while for a place in Second Life where I can do flamenco dancing, but so far I've only found places where I can buy flamenco dresses and one place that advertised flamenco dancing, but I couldn't find any dance balls.

I'm wondering if, and hoping there might be, some people out there who might know of a few such places.  I'm not necessarily looking for dance clubs that specialize in flamenco, or Spanish dancing; although I'd be glad to find such places as well.  I really just want to find a place that has flamenco dance balls where I can go to dance flamenco any time I want. :smileyhappy:

Thank you!  :smileyhappy:

Resident
spectral89

Re: Flamenco Dancing!

Reply to MyGiselleParx - view message

This is awsome!

Honored Resident
MyGiselleParx

Re: Flamenco Dancing!

Reply to MyGiselleParx - view message

Well, if anyone happens to stumble across this post and they, themselves are wondering about how and where to find Flamenco dancing, I've found a couple places!  Come find me in-world and we'll go Flamenco dancing together!  :smileyvery-happy: