Current Favorite Second Life Destinations

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3571 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The entire 11 sim wonderland known as Calas Galadhon Park! There's something there for everyone to enjoy, from cuddle boat rides, hot air balloon tours, kayaking, horse back riding, buggy rides, dancing on all 11 sims, whale riding, live music events at their two venues--the Dolphin Cafe and the Oz Nightclub--ride an eagle over the marshes of Gulf of Lune, cuddle with someone special in one of the many many spots designed just for such... be warned, if you go, you may never want to leave ;) This park should always be listed in the Destination Guide!

My partner and i have just completed an amazing riding sim for motorcylists. From the ground up to 2500 M, chocked full of sites from the old Route 66, and ends at the Lost Dutchman Mine Run, at the top. It takes about an hour to ride the entire ride, has some fun surprises along the way.

StarRider is the sim name, and its a nuetral fun cruising track, provided as an entertainment venue from Shooting Star Entertainment. So..get your kicks on Route 66 and come ride, all are welcome, bring your friends. No group to join, and you may rez out your bike anywhere on the sim.

• 3 weeks later...

The Social Griot: Here, we talk about social justice, politics, current events, feminism, gender, philosophy, religion and atheism. Everyone  is welcome to join at absolutely no fee.  The Social Griot is primarily a chat sim, though we do feature 7 seas fishing, pontoon boats, games (darts, chess, whack a mole, Texas hold 'em poker and monopoly) and of course, an entertainment room with a television hooked up to youtube and various other online channels. The Griot is open to everyone and we welcome everyone to become part of our community and make themselves at home.

This is an awesome place to hangout and chat. They hold daily discussions about a variety of interesting and provocative topics.  I love the different places to explore on the sim and the people are friendly and intelligent. It's a cool place to relax and talk with other people.

Saturday lounging at the pond 2.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3571 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.