Around All Continents

Dancy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok... decision made... the plan is to travel the continents in the order of their age. Sansara, the first, the oldest, the Old Continent. It has a private sim cluster attached at the Southeast corner, called Iceland, and with sim names mostly of famous painters from da Vinci to Warhol, from Renoir to Kandinski. A good place to start, with quite a number of unoccupied parcels. A fair chance that I do not disturb anyone when rezzing there. My inventory is my backpack, nice to have all with me, and double nice not to carry all these some 10k items (giggling).

One question left: What to dress. A fitting hiking outfit turns out to be the first obstacle. No option to delete the heavy resizer scripts. And I want to keep avatar rendering costs low to avoid crashes. A blue lace dress top from Nilsy and white Capri jeans from Liss Ceawlin (love her collection!) win the race. Without shoes I have 4655 texture and download impact, wow, green as green can be, so low is the number. But still without shoes :( After many tries pushing myself up back into the red zone I pick the N-core bare feet with flip-flops, ending up yellow with decent 16051 impact. Pheewwww. Ready to go. Wait ... I should not forget a selfie (giggles), my first photo for the album "Around All Continents"!

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.