Any restaurants?(Thats free)

KarisalynnXOXO

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

KarisalynnXOXO wrote:

Just free food, free drinks or whatever free they got!

I haven't been out to eat in SL in quite some time, but I'm sure there are diners, cafes, bistros, etc that will give you food items if you click the right thing. My inventory is littered with burritos, hot dogs, root-beer floats... and mixed drinks I'll never touch. Many of those freebies have built in animations that test your patience with SL. I can't count how many times I've slammed a burito into my forehead. I've sent you a quart of Maddy and Dee's famous Chicken Juice that'll show you what I mean.

Look through the Destination Guide, I'm sure you'll find eateries there. Then look for signs on objects that indicate they'll give you food items upon clicking. That'll take a little hunting, but hunting is fun!

ETA: http://secondlife.com/destinations/music/cafes

;-).

KarisalynnXOXO wrote:

Anothe suggestion might to be check Hippie Bowman's feed.( https://my.secondlife.com/hippie.bowman ). For a while, he was doing an "Eat your way across the grid" photo series. It was a time ago, so you might have to go through a bunch of stuff to find it, but it's another option.

Tex Monday wrote:

KarisalynnXOXO wrote:

Anothe suggestion might to be check Hippie Bowman's feed.(
). For a while, he was doing an "Eat your way across the grid" photo series. It was a time ago, so you might have to go through a bunch of stuff to find it, but it's another option.

Why didn't I think of that? That's a fantastic suggestion, Tex!

Karisalynn, I think I pointed you towards Hippie Bowman for building classes and the Breakfast Club recently. Now you've got another reason to contact him.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.