A Lovely Full Season Sim, Springing to Life! A Hidden Gem for all to Enjoy.

Rin Nemeth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Polynesia/130/189/21

*Under Construction, but WORTH The Visit!* The Rebirth of a Land is something not to be missed.

Sublime is a hidden gem of Secondlife. A modest tucked away community of artists and visionarys , all of which mighty friendly  and creative types , and it shows in the love and time they take in producing a lovely arena for wanderer's to explore!

I had the pleasure of exploring the area as they are making the slow, thawing change to Spring and it is a wonder to behold. One day there are creeping greenery poking through the snow capped mountains. The next a new mountain thrusts high into the sky, water pouring from its peak and climbing the summit you are rewarded with a zenlike meditation area overlooking Spectatular sunsets!

Photographers and Lovers are missing quite an experience if they do not visit and experience the creation process for themselves, in my opinion.  From the horseback riding trails which are currently being constructed (Free tandem and single horse rezzers are provided for visitors) to the boating channels (again another service the land owners provide free of charge) there are many ways to explore this 21,000+ sqm sprawling landscape ; alone or with those you love. Meditation areas dot the landscape , a peculiar little Yoga spot nestled amongst a panda reserve *no Really, PANDAS!* and caverns winding deep underground opening into surprizing and ever changing underground landscapes leave you wondering just what is to come next! Photo oportunities abound, if you can pick your jaw up off the ground (or stop chattering to the residents who are not only friendly but more than happy to answer questions and point out little nuances which I find charming and excentric, lord knows I adore excentric).

They are more than new resident friendly, often taking time out to explain just how the in's and out of secondlife daily life workings are to those who inquire for assitance. Even taking a break to discuss and roll around new ideas before nosing to the grindstone again and creating spectacular works of landscaping magic! If you enjoy watching a team of builders , create; then you are in for a treat as they meld and resculpt the area into the Spring Glory. As this Sim boasts a full Four Season , terraforming workload, leaving no area unchanged as each season makes it self known.

I am massively impressed and am excited to experience the rest of the seasonal changes the creators have in store for the wanderers, lovers, and creative types of the secondlife community to enjoy.

Blessings!

Rinnie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.