Honored Resident
Jeny Howlett
0 Kudos

Re: Your favorite makeup shop?

Reply to Miaa Rebane - view message

My favorite stores are Chelle( for blush,eyeshadows),Boom (for eyeliners,lipstics),Mozz(for tattoo eyelashes), Nuuna's (for Fantasy makeups), LAQ(for eyeshadows) and L.Fauna(for eyeshadows, dimples) [PF]- Pink Fuel (for lipglosses), they look good on LAQ Jennie skin too :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos

as a single supplier I like MOCK a lot too... but I often go to Kozmetika as they feature many makeup creators in one spot

Vixie Rayna
Topics: 1
Kudos: 2
0 Kudos

I love makeup too! It's a great way to individualize your avatar using tattoo layers. I love a great freckle or beauty mark too!

[sYs] base skin Vixie has a wonderful natural look with a ton of makeup options along with FRECKLES! 

[sYs] vixie skin ad 2.jpg

Skin/Makeup from [sYs]

Minimalist VR.jpg

(L) Makeup from Cheerno

(R) Makeup from Miss Shippe's Studio

Full Styling Details in the February 2012 Issue of AVENUE Magazine

Great Topic Miaa! Thanks for sharing :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Harlow Heslop
Topics: 7
Kudos: 41
Blog Posts: 0
0 Kudos

I am a huge fan of M.O.C.K cosmetics.  I also think elymode and L. Fauna have great items! :smileyhappy: 

www.HarlowHeslop.com

|| Blogger || Photographer || The Pixel Bean Coffeehouse Owner ||
Caitlin Tobias
Topics: 22
Kudos: 74
0 Kudos

I can't wear most lipglosses, they just don't cover my lips completely. But for eye make-up my favourites are Leverocci and La Petite Morte, the latter has really dramatic theater-like make-up!

I travel through Second Life, and when I get home I write about it: Caits World
Miaa Rebane
Kudos: 5
0 Kudos

Reply to Caitlin Tobias - view message

Great suggestions everyone :smileyvery-happy: I've not been to some of the shops you mentioned, I'll go check for sure!  

I found this Flickr group just for makeup pics, great resource to find new makeup shops :smileyhappy:  

SL Cosmetics Flickr Group -- http://www.flickr.com/groups/slcosmetics/

Jesica Dragovar
0 Kudos

I agree, tattoo layer makeups and the ability to stack them was a great idea

although I usually go around fresh faced, sometimes I like to glam up with some makeup

me without  makeupSnapshot_1178.png

and me with makeup

Snapshot_1179.png

Honored Resident
Brianna Vintner
0 Kudos

Reply to Jesica Dragovar - view message

I totally forgot about BOOM. Usually I'm too busy oogling the clothes! I got some great deals when they were having Black Friday sales. I'm not sure of the complete name I just know it has the word wax in it but they are awesome lipglosses! Every color is great! Kyoot eyeshadow/liner combos are great as well I have them all (I miss FLF my budget however doesn't) Grixdale had some awesome makeups before they closed and Tyr's new store, Aura, sadly doesn't have them.[mock] is still by far by favorite though.

Resident
Strawberry Starfall

I know I'm super late, and this answer is practically a year later, but Pink Acid is my favorite makeup shop. Not to mention the biggest. With a variety of styles, sizes, transparencies and affordable pricing, you can't go wrong With Pink Acid. stasey always anwers any questions that I may have, and when I had sizing issues, she made me a custom size set of my favorite glosses that I bought from her. I'm Not knocking mock, but mock uses templates. I even noticed pink acid templates used by mock. & black liquid glosses mentioned are also those from pink acid. So why Not just go to the source. Pink acid, hands down the best.

0 Kudos

Oceane has some killer stuff

Sorry my DORKism is showing.