What bra is this?

SueThryp

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

"[above] is a screen shot of a bra. (made using snipping tool, not the SL camara). Can anyone identify it?"

That is me in the screen shot. The bra was given to me by a friend who made it. As far as I know, it is not for sale anywhere. I know that she makes clothing but does not have a store.

Much is lost in that screen shot, perhaps because it was taken too far away and lost resolution.

By the way, in case anyone worries about SL rules, I did give permission for people to take pictures. The occassion was a gathering (not on the SL schedule or anything) of several of us who like to talk about clothing and fashion. In this case, lingerie. So there was alot of showing off our undies! (just women were present :) ) The woman who made the bra and gave me a copy was there also. I won't identify her, but I hope she will reply and take credit. She also made and gave me the panties.

Thanks for seeing it and replying.

I forgot to write your name down to IM you later. I thought I would have saved your name in the picture, but it did get cut off in my snip screen shot.

You are right, I was standing on the other side of the room, and didn't move my camera. So the screen shot, cropped to show only you, was rather low resolution and doesn't do the bra justice. That was a fun get together, I hope it can happen again.

It was me. I made the bra and gave a copy to Vicki who wore it when a few of us gathered together to talk about clothes. That particular bra was made a few years ago and is not very good.

I do not sell clothes. I make them only for myself and sometime give a copy to a friend. Vicki was the only one at that gathering I knew. She also makes clothes, for herself and not for sale. I think her things are better than mine.

Marybeth

Wordpress

The last gathering was over two years ago. I don't know if there will be more. The woman who organized them sent a message to a number of us with the date and time. She arrainged for us to meet on some property after getting permission from the owner. All were outside except for when we discussed and showed off lingerie. That was inside and women only. The discussions included making clothes in SL, taste in clothes, and RL preferences. In the discusion of lingerie, comfort was a major part of the discussion (underwire vs. wire free, amount of bra lining, style of panties, etc.). Naturally, comfort only applied to RL. Everything is comfortable in SL. Also, in SL we don't need to launder clothes, that was discussed in the lingerie meeting.

If we have another get-together, I will see if something can be posed here. Maybe someone else can put a meeting together if there is interest.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.