WTB demos

CadenzaInVivace

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It just makes me facepalm whenever I see someone selling mesh clothing without offering a demo, especially those wordless ads with absolutely no information about the product (what perms? What sizes?). Not offering demos was already stupid in the days before mesh bodies existed (since creators thought that if it's "standard sizing" then it'll fit if you adjust your shape), but now with mesh bodies are they just assuming that everything they make will somehow fit all the mesh bodies magically? Oh yes people are definitely dumb enough to spend 399 for a dress without any clue whether or not it'll fit them. Do you walk into a boutique in RL and simply buy a pair of pants or a skirt off the hangers without even trying it on? At least 90% of the people I see have either a mesh body or at least one mesh bodypart (boobs, legs). Just because it fits the creator's shape sliders doesn't mean it'll fit the other 99.99% of the SL population. How hard is it to rez your model, right click -> build -> box, and paste a damn demo sign over it, then link it?

it isn't hard and I agree with you 100%...  same goes for those who make mesh templates to sell .. seriously, I am gonna put all that out on something I have no clue even looks good never mind fits..  NOT! 

I am a creator, I use mesh templates,  won't buy ANY thing mesh without a demo as a consumer and won't offer anyting for sale without offering a free demo to try..  It defies logic not to  but there is a lot out there that don't and they all will not be selling anything to me..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.