Some Skin Suggestions

Spinell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone. I honestly never had to buy skins for myself; I found one that I really liked without too much searching and I've been using it ever since. But my own businessin SL has been doing well and I have a little spare money to spend and I feel it's time for a change.

And then the nightmare.

I am simply a disaster shopping for skins. And there's also the issue of fitting them with the shape. I can never make them look as I wanted or as good as the poster.

So, I am asking you for help. I know there are a lot of people in SL who are used to shopping for skins, so please give me some advice and suggestions.

I'm trying to find somethingrather simple and with an "airy" feel. Sort of like this:

Skin 2.png

I've also heard something about mesh lips? Not sure if they're worth it, but do tell me.

Thank you very much!!!

The skin could be Glam Affair.  If you want something young looking like that, check out Elvie.  There's also a lot of Glam skins at sale events, so check out the Seraphim blog and you could find something you like and save some lindens.  

Mesh lips...not many stores sell appliers for them, so unless you are excellent at colour matching, I wouldn't bother.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.