Skins that have recently caught your eye?

Strawberry Singh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What skins have you not tried or noticed before but have really blown you away recently? 

Mine is Pink Fuel. I had heard of the store but lack of time and distractions had always prevented me from going to check out the skins or pick up a demo. Then finally in June I made some time to go try it out and I fell in love! 

Pink Fuel on marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/20845

I am changing skins when I change my clothes, hehe.

Recently, I am drawn to smaller brands that has more unique skins. Like Wunderlich. Below is an unedited picture, only cropping. But you must demo it, even if this is what I see on my screen, I am always editing the windlight setting, I also used a tattoo layer eyeshadow here from MOCK. But the lipstick is also from Wunderlich, she har a good selection. I like to mix up stuff.

6065923277_f9bec85ab9.jpg

Pink Fuel is cute! I tried it, but unfortunately I just didn't like the look with my shape :( There's also the problem of not being able to easily wear my two favorite hairs with anything but LAQ skins, since they work only with a hairbase, match the LAQ hairbases perfectly, and the LAQ hairbases work best with their skintones...

I still bought a new skin - LAQ's Tess2. So cute! A bit more "fresh-faced" than my other LAQ skin. Same tone, but there's a definite difference. I love it!

I have been a Pulse fanatic for ages...and I got my new shape (that I could mod - and did) there too. Lorac has a new line related to an earlier one that I adore! It's called Mysterie and is quite gothic - but softly so. I shop around and am known to try demos until the cows come home, but - even though I own (and wear) other skins (LaVie and Exodi spring to mind) - I always go back...

I usually go for a soft feminine look when buying skins. Something that can be worn everyday with sex appeal and it should also look great with the hair colors I usually wear....

Glam Affair - I love their faces, they have alot of different makeup choices and the skins come with a "clean" version, or no makeup which is perfect for the price. Like a 2 for 1 type of deal...

LAQ - Once again, great faces you can wear anywhere with a nice sexy glow.

Belleza - I am starting to get into these skins, But they seem to go for a more mature look which I am not into, But I did love the Elle skin line.

Pink Fuel - I love the faces from this store, they can be dressed up and down which is perfect for anyone.

Curio - This is an old favorite of mine. But lately, the face coloring has been extremely too light than the body which put me off from buying any of the newer skins lately.

AMD (Apple May Designs) - I personally don't have any of these skins but I noticed them from a few blogs lately and I am liking what i'm seeing. They have a fresh youthful look too them and I can't wait to try them for myself.

I tried Pink Fuel, but the look is too young for me, and a little off with my shape. I'm also an LAQ girl at heart, and my newest from them (most recent buy, I don't know when it was created) is Tess2. Younger looking than the other I have (can't remember the name right now...Pheobe? Pheobe2? Maybe.) and with more freckles, which I've enhanced with freckle tattoos. But Nowhere near as young as Pink Fuel, which is cute, but not to my taste.

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4560 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.