SMB fashion creation hud

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

does anybody use this?

i purchased it, becasue it listed a lot of different clothing items that you can make with it, but when i opened it and used the hud to rez the items, there isnt even HALF of the listed items availalable. am i missing smething somewhere? do u have to pay for the other items? there is no mention on the product page (mp) that you only start off with a couple of items and you have to do anything to get the other items listed.

is this enough to warrant a refund do you think? surely this is false advertising?

The HUD supplies the meshes for the SMB mesh body.  It says that new meshes will automatically be added to the HUD.  So it is possible that all the various meshes are not currently in the HUD but will be added over time.  It is also probable that the same mesh model might be used to make more than one type of garment, say a T-shirt as well as a crop top.  How you texture the mesh determines what the item turns out to be.  

The list on the add is to show you what the commission is for various finished mesh clothes that can be made from the mesh models provided. 

You should contact the creator of the HUD to clarify this

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.