My BLOG!

JokieDerpSmurf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Why have a blog if you do not post words? I prefer to read a critique or something interesting about what you have just posted. Unless of course it is meant to be a personal blog where you just post everything you post on flickr with whatever song you're listening to currently? 
It could be much improved by telling the reader Why you like it, what you might change and maybe even a rating.
Otherwise its just a flickr post on a blog, and you're just wasting your time when you could just do it all on flickr

A good first try and the pics are ok but....

I click the pics to get a list of what you are wearing and where to get it and for most of it you list the item generically like 'tattoo, hair, skin etc.' but not the name of the item or the shop.   A fashion blog that doesn't tell you where to get the stuff and what specifically it is, is just a glorified 'hey look at me' vanity blog IMO and I won't waste my time there.  Designers won't be impressed either and won't send you things to blog about either uness you give proper credits.  Even if the item is no longer available, you should still credit it properly and note that, because if I see somethng I really like i might still want to check out the shop to see what is available.

• 5 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.