Lolas tango delicq + Wowmeh?

Suki Hirano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can someone confirm whether or not the new fitted mesh Lolas tango delicq fits both sizes of the Wowmeh body (insize and oversize)? I had trouble even fitting the original tango with Wowmeh body due to the overly large alpha Wowmeh gives the breasts (leaves a gap under breasts if I hide it and wear Lolas). Since the new fitted mesh breasts are completely unmovable I have to make sure it fits... and as usual Lolas is being stupid by not offering demos for a fitted mesh product, or any of their other products for that matter.

Closest I've seen of a fit to Lola's is Sinful Needs fitted mesh. The shape is definitely different, but it's as closer to a demo for the Lola than Vstrings would be. (I own lola's and have tested both SN and Vstrings :( ) Dunno anything about the Wowmeh body but it's worth a shot?

• 3 weeks later...

Here, I took some screen shots. The Delicq boobs seem to fit wowmeh perfectly, actually. This is the insize body. I tried it on the oversize body and they do not fit at all. The wowmeh boobs are bigger then the delicq ones, so it's just all sorts of wonky. Even with the alpha, you'll either have half-visible boobs, or the giant gap under them. On the Insize one (shown), they fit perfect even without the alpha on. All I hid was the nipples and the surrounding boobage xD

Also, sorry for the **bleep**ty censor job. I'm not sure if nudity is allowed on the forums or not, and for some reason photoshop isn't wanting to launch so I couldn't get all fancy with the mosaic pixelation blur like I'd normally do, so you'll have to settle for badly drawn mspaint scribbles.

delicq.png

Edit: If it helps, I set my breast gravity to 100 for the screen shot. It looked better since it hid the boob undershadow a bit better and made it look over all much smoother. It looked fine with it on 44 like I normally have it for my standard avatar shape though.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3535 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.