I was wondering how long it would take

Bobbie Faulds

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Seems someone filed a DMCA against the Belleza Venus mesh body.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shyladiggs/15309370624/in/photostream/

Someone must really have a hard-on against mesh body parts or they're trying to eliminate competition and going after the popular ones. I have no doubt that this one will be cleared up in a hurry, it's just annoying for the makers to have to counter file and get their stuff back out.

• 2 weeks later...

As I understand it, Baby, the maker of the Wowmeh, used some premade parts that she thought she had full permissions on to use. The maker of those filed the DMCA. She's in Germany and the filing was in the US. She didn't want to disclose real life info and it wasn't worth the money for her to fight it. I have heard rumors that she's been working on something entirely hers and may be back.

Bobbie Faulds wrote:

As I understand it, Baby, the maker of the Wowmeh, used some premade parts that she thought she had full permissions on to use. The maker of those filed the DMCA. She's in Germany and the filing was in the US. She didn't want to disclose real life info and it wasn't worth the money for her to fight it. I have heard rumors that she's been working on something entirely hers and may be back.

It costs nothing to file a counter claim.

But you do need to be prepared and willing to defend yourself if the original claimant decides to take it the next step.

Belleza is back and available. Yay for the creator. I do wish that LL, before they enact the DMCA's would at least verify that the person filing is real. As shown when Tricky fought the one against his body, the person listed as the filer didn't have a clue and doesn't even play in Second Life.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.