How hard is it to actually STEAL someone's mesh/design?

Antumbra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3575 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I thought it was really hard and I don't understand how some people are saying someone else stole someone elses designs. This one ignorant girl is going around telling people that my store is full of stolen things!! When I bought all of those meshes from other full perm designers with my hard earned money to retexture them and resell them, and yes I follow all the terms of the creators. How can she say that I am stealing a mesh?! Isn't that impossible?! Wouldn't I need the original DAE file? Now if I bought those full perm mesh and then sold them as full perm then yeah she can say something but i'm not doing anything like that! And she is going around talking bad about my store. Ugh people like this really urk me. -___-

Could just be someone who's competing

Keep in mind not all full perm mesh sellers are selling things they actually made.

So if you ask that person which of those would be stolen according to her and you could link them here I don't mind checking on them. 

sidenote: might want to change price here 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Vitrimi-Tina-Dress-Demos/6075562  :D

HAHA OMG! I did not see that thank you so much! xD and I buy most of my full perms from creative studio, and thank you!! Ugh I really hate people who assume and then go run their mouth off. That could really hurt somebody's business. I also sent her a message explaining about how some people buy full perm meshes and retexture them and are allowed to resell them. Either she's a hater or she really doesn't know anything about that. If she refuses to delete the post she made on this forum on fb. Idk what else to do. 

weird I do not see any posts accusing on this forum towards you. 

and seen people accuse others before just because designers use the same templates. bit silly.

just leave a clear calm statement under it if you see any, to show in your defence its all legitimate.

either way the title is a bit misleading of this topic :D bit like you suggest how to steal it haha

good luck with your business antumbra!

Haha no it's not on here it's on facebook. She posted in a blacklist group talking about how my stuff is stolen. This was her exact words "Not sure who this person is or wth they're doing but I do know its some form of thievery". And yeah... I kinda realized the title like 5min after I posted it haha xD I was like maybe.... I should've named it something different xD

Hi, always some people are jealous or try to get attention and starting rumours or worse.

Not sure if you can ask to remove the posts but that wouldn´t change any.

Replying to your title. Nothing is safe from be stolen. Everything is put in memory and then ....

You could refer to the creator of the original mesh in your "creations" and else ignore them small minds ;)

Monti

You might want to reconsider keywords too, since most of the following fall well into keyword spamming which is highly flaggable for delisting.  You may want to refer to https://marketplace.secondlife.com/listing_guidelines#keyword-spam to refresh yourself of the guidelines for keyword usage:-

Keywords: vitrimi, villena, teefy, ison, paperbag, cute, classy, pretty, short, long, dress, mini, colorful, shirt, mesh, high, quality, skirt, elegant, hemline, hem, slit, stripes, striped, hipster, sleeve

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3575 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.