Help inworld? Starting to make clothes

Brodi3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone could maybe help me, any groups that create together and sell together?

I create clothes in my first life and would love to get into making clothes within my second one. I have designed a beginner skirt just to get used to everything but I'm a little lost as to how to upload it? Etc.

If anyone would like to chat in game I'd love to make some friends within the second life fashion world.

Would really appreciate anyone's time

Thanks

Brodi3 wrote:

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone could maybe help me, any groups that create together and sell together?

I create clothes in my first life and would love to get into making clothes within my second one. I have designed a beginner skirt just to get used to everything but I'm a little lost as to how to upload it? Etc.

If anyone would like to chat in game I'd love to make some friends within the second life fashion world.

Would really appreciate anyone's time

Thanks

What helped me the most has been videos on YouTube..

A lot of kind designers have made step by step videos on how to do several things including making clothes..

So try to do a serch on YouTube with the words photoshop / secondlife / creating / clothes / designing.... and so on...

Here is a couple ideas..

Making Clothes in Secondlife 

Starting to make Clothes in Secondlife 

Making Clothes in Photoshop for Secondlife  

Wishing you good luck with it

~ Lis

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.