if you OC collar provides your relay, can your owner teleport you if you out of an rlv device

AnnabelleRaye

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I wear an basic Open collar with one owner assigned. it is set to non public access, i wear no other relays, and the rlv functionality is turned on.  I hope by doing this , that my owner can teleport me away from places where RLV restrictions prevent me from doing so, because the RLV  and relay come from the collar which they own

does this sound like what would happen.  Which  would win out. the the no tp restricton from the device, or my owner using the collar to summon me?

2 answers to this question

...Try it and see?

I'd love to say I knew the answer to this (my operating theory is that it would allow you to be TP'd, because by default Primary owners get TP-exceptions), but I can't be sure. The reality of this Answers service however is that we can't provide product-specific help. There are so many products in SL and it's not possible to be familiar with all of them.

In addition, the RLV Exceptions system inside the collar may be able to be configured in this way.

You could also try the Temple of the Collar, where someone would know for sure.

Good luck!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.