Answer
Resident
eroticbunny
Accepted Solution
Pregnant?!!!

OK..... So I am a day new to this game so I know nothing about it.. I was fooling around with this guy in one of the places and all of a sudden a popup said I was pregnant or something and that I would reciece more health info in 9 days... WHAT IS UP WITH THIS? I have no idea what is going on or what is going to happen. Anyone care to enlighten me please??? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions: 2
Lindal Kidd
Answered

Cinnamon gave you a perfect answer.  Pregnancy, like much else in Second Life, is all roleplay, 'let's pretend".  If you WANT to be "pregnant", there are lots of props and toys you can get to add to the fun.  If you don't, just ignore that silly message, your BF's equipment doesn't know what it's talking about.

For more on pregnancy roleplay, see my blog post, "How Does Babby Grow?"

Yes, there ARE great Mainland rentals...in Masocado, baby!
Read my blog! Across the Grid With Lindal Kidd
Cinnamon Lohner
Answered

Ignore it.  And get a new boyfriend.  You probably had pixal sex with someone who has an OnDuty part.  These were designed as a marketing tool to get people to buy into a pregnancy roleplay.  Bottom line, being pregnant in SL is a role play like being a vampire or a pirate.  You can choose to play or you can choose to ignore and play something else.

Your choice.

--Cinn

Other Answers: 2
Resident
yasler
Answered

im thank  pregnant

Resident
twilight675622
Answered

ok so today I was checking if I was pregnant and it said no so I found a boy and he started it and then I get a pop up and I was like WTF so I go back to the place and check with my sister she just teleported so I just exited out I was so scared what she was going to say :catsurprised:

eroticbunny wrote:

OK..... So I am a day new to this game so I know nothing about it.. I was fooling around with this guy in one of the places and all of a sudden a popup said I was pregnant or something and that I would reciece more health info in 9 days... WHAT IS UP WITH THIS? I have no idea what is going on or what is going to happen. Anyone care to enlighten me please??? Thanks.