Pregnant?!!!

eroticbunny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

OK..... So I am a day new to this game so I know nothing about it.. I was fooling around with this guy in one of the places and all of a sudden a popup said I was pregnant or something and that I would reciece more health info in 9 days... WHAT IS UP WITH THIS? I have no idea what is going on or what is going to happen. Anyone care to enlighten me please??? Thanks.

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

Ignore it.  And get a new boyfriend.  You probably had pixal sex with someone who has an OnDuty part.  These were designed as a marketing tool to get people to buy into a pregnancy roleplay.  Bottom line, being pregnant in SL is a role play like being a vampire or a pirate.  You can choose to play or you can choose to ignore and play something else.

Your choice.

--Cinn

• Like 4

Cinnamon gave you a perfect answer.  Pregnancy, like much else in Second Life, is all roleplay, 'let's pretend".  If you WANT to be "pregnant", there are lots of props and toys you can get to add to the fun.  If you don't, just ignore that silly message, your BF's equipment doesn't know what it's talking about.

For more on pregnancy roleplay, see my blog post, "How Does Babby Grow?"

• Like 3

ok so today I was checking if I was pregnant and it said no so I found a boy and he started it and then I get a pop up and I was like WTF so I go back to the place and check with my sister she just teleported so I just exited out I was so scared what she was going to say :catsurprised:

eroticbunny wrote:

OK..... So I am a day new to this game so I know nothing about it.. I was fooling around with this guy in one of the places and all of a sudden a popup said I was pregnant or something and that I would reciece more health info in 9 days... WHAT IS UP WITH THIS? I have no idea what is going on or what is going to happen. Anyone care to enlighten me please??? Thanks.

Dear eroticbunny,

If you get a pop saying you are pregnant, then yes your avatar is expecting an avatar baby, so u have a couple of choices, either keep the baby & rp pregnancy or have an abortion....TO have the baby you need to eat that part i dont know much other then eating Doritos chips, pizza, coffee....it takes 9 days before u can give birth, once your ready, go to a place called," Happy Birthday Clinic" once ur there u need to go to the nearest wall you should see a "happy birthday pregnancy belly" (free) then "wear" it...it will tell you how long you are or if ur ready to give birth. If your ready to have the baby u can go into the room, sit on the birthing chair, once on it - click the chair quickly til ur baby is born, the father or friends can watch it come out but in your view u will only see the head come out and it will appear on the observation table and to keep it will cost you  $L300. and if you choose the cancel button instead of paying, it will immediately go up for adoption. Once your baby is born it wil say who the babys father is.

Im sorry i wasnt able to help you once u posted your questions so i hope this will help anyone else....take care!

Yikes.  That kind of pop up is not the typical route most people take if they choose to roleplay pregnancy.  The good news is, deciding to be (or not be) pregnant in SL is all in your control.  There are some creative add ons to make the experience more realistic, but as a general rule of thumb, you can't be made pregnant without your own consent ( to follow through on your end of the RP that is).

If you decide you want to be pregnant you might find some useful information in this FREE book:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/NEW-May-2016-The-SL-Pregnancy-Handbook-Having-Your-Baby-Free-Gift-version/9138297

Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.