Is there any place that a family could go camping in the wilderness and rez their own stuff?

reaperisgrim13

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3537 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

I know of no place like you describe and found nothing in search.  I've seen camp grounds but they are not family friendly.  The ones I've seen cater to bikers.  You rent a campsite that is furnished and may get a few prims more.  

I can suggest is for your family to rent a parcel for a week on a forest sim and set up a camp site on it. Some people rent out fully landscaped platforms that look like wilderness. Be sure to read the lease or covenant though to make sure it is allowed.

If you own land and have extra prims, you could build a campsite on a platform above it.  There are plenty of landscaping items for sale on MP so that you could make it look like a wilderness area. 

• Like 3

For a 7 years old your writing is pretty good, duh ;) I think I have seen such a spot where you can do it. If I find it, I will drop the LM to you in SL.

-Edit- I did drop the LM to you now;)

Maybe you should add that you don't want to rent;) The place I found offers a space at a fair rate I think.
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3537 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.