I am looking for a job in sl to earn lindens and that dont care if I dont have no payment info?

starrlightstaarbright

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, I have applied for a job in sl in a club to earn lindens and the owner said there is no payment info used
I would like to earn lindens as I can't pay for them
I also need someone who doesn't care of someone has payment/no payment info used, I don't think it's fair that everyone has to have payment info used on his/her profile just to get a job in sl to earn lindens if they can't buy any. I was wondering if there are any in sl where I don't have to have any payment info used on my profile?

2 answers to this question

Only thing I can say. You need to look more around for a job and find someone, that doesn't care (I realy wonder what kind of person that is that cares about your payment info....) Use the search inworld (Classifieds - Employment) and the forum section here (right above the tab Forum). Also go from club to club and ask around. You may also look for forums about Second Life outside of the SL forum. Good luck.

Probably, but that's entirely up to the club owner. S/he makes the rules.  "No payment info" can mean that a person is still new to SL, so may not be experienced enough to relate well to customers.  Also, most griefers tend to avoid registering a payment method, for obvious reasons, and club owners typically do what they can to keep the griefer traffic down.  (I know .... that's guilt by association, but it happens.)

In any case, if you want to job, the place to post is the InWorld Employment forum.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.