How do i report a parcel or sim?

Lia Sharpshire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

There is nothing wrong with hiring 'noobs' or so called new players. It's neither against the TOS nor against anything else. 

Also, about underage avatars, do you have solid proof that these avatars are operated by individuals that are below the age of 18 in real life? Or do you have solid proof that these 'underage' avatars are child avatars? A short avatar doesn't make anyone underage, it's a horse long since beaten to death.

Unless you have solid proof and facts I'd be very very cautious with pointing the finger.

• Like 3

You don't report a "parcel or sim."  You can Abuse Report individuals for violating the Terms of Service by using the Help/Report Abuse function in your viewer.

However, I agree with Syn.  From what you've said so far, these people are not doing anything reportable.

And even if it were not just short avatars, but child avatars....there is nothing that forbids them to be hired in a club. Also its pretty unfriendly to call new avatar noobs....

And since your profile says you want "no drama", stay away from creating this drama. Trust me, its just going to be needles drama, because its simply impossible for you to know how old anyone behind the screen is.

Welcome to Second Life Answers, Lia

If you feel there is something worthy of reporting to Linden Lab, then you click on "help" at the top of your viewer screen and selection the option to report abuse.  Full information in this link ...

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Filing-an-abuse-report/ta-p/700065

However, read very carefully the Terms of Service, because hearsay and rumour will not be taken seriously. You need to have proof, ie a screenshot included in the abuse report showing either dialogue you are having with someone who declares themselves to be underage, or something else that will prove your accusations.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.