Answer
Honored Resident
Raki3R
Accepted Solution
How can I find IM history?

I accidentally closed viewer(firestorm) and didn't checked IM.

It was about redelivery request  so I must read it.

---

OS of my PC is WIN 7.

I'm using firestorm viewer currently.

---

There 's account history, transaction history,  I think IM history also exists.

How can I check IM history?

Accepted Solution
valerie Inshan
Answered

Chat and IM logs

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Text-chat/ta-p/700155#Section_.5

If you have chat or IM logging enabled, Second Life will automatically save your conversations to your hard drive. By default, the Viewer saves chat logs to a standard location on your hard drive that depends on your operating system. For example, where Username is your system user name and Avatarname is your Second Life account or display name:

• Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\SecondLife\Avatarname\chat.txt
  • Windows 7 and Vista: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\SecondLife\chat.txt
  • Mac OSX: Users/Username/Library/Application Support/SecondLife/Avatarname/chat.txt
Important: You may need to enable your file browser's ability to view hidden files in order to access your chat logs at their default location. Be very careful when accessing hidden system files; they are usually hidden so you can't change or delete them by accident! If you need to access your chat logs often, use the instructions below to relocate them to a more accessible folder.
"Everybody is right from their own point of view, but it is not impossible that everyone is wrong." Mahatma Gandhi
Other Answers: 1
Resident
PikeW
Answered

Actually, I found my chat history in Windows 7 via this path:

C:\Users\SystemUserName\AppData\Roaming\SecondLife\SecondLifeUserName_Resident

Then you look within results and find the folder with the username of the player you were having the particular conversation you are looking for with.