Does SL Answers seem to running faster today? Well maybe not anymore.

KarenMichelle Lane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4002 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

If it's not just me then WTG Linden Lab.

Edit - Well so much for running faster.....

Now I've had to give up using IE 10, not because it doesn't work with the SL Answers forum but because of all the darn ads from Google that have caused me to lose replies, hit wrong buttons because the screen shifting and just horrible lag introduced when I work the Answers See All page. Grrrrr.

I'm using Firefox now with Ad-Blocker installed.

[ Wishing that LL actually visited the forum once in a blue moon. ]

3 answers to this question

Gee, Karen.  I was feeling exactly the opposite earlier today.  Right around lunchtime Answers was being incredibly slow and was hanging up for a long time, so I quit and went for a walk.  It's OK now, but I'm not noticing anything especially peppy about it.

It's possible although I haven't really noticed it. Linden Lab carried out maintenance on web services during the past two days so I guess this could have helped.

[Resolved] Unscheduled Web Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on May 10th, 2013 at 11:52 am PDT

[Resolved 11:52 am PDT, 10 May 2013] Maintenance on our web services have been completed. All services are now operating as expected.

[Posted 8:10 am PDT, 10 May 2013] Some of our web services, such as the Knowledge Base, Blogs, and Forums, are currently undergoing maintenance. During this time these services may be unavailable. Please monitor this blog for additional updates.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4002 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.