Comments

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi fellow ANSWERS people.  I can't seem to follow the comments that are written as follow-up to my responses (or anybody elses.)  Where is the comments?  How do I know someone posted a comment follow-up... I have seen them, but I don't know how to access.  How do I post a comment?  

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

7 answers to this question

Click on the permalink on the below a users signature area to start a comment on a post

It used to say comments but for some odd reason it is attached to the permalink. I think that is a bug if you ask me.. I havent been able to see comment counts etc

I left a comment on this post. But you cant see there is even one unless you click every permalink

• Like 1

From the beginning of this Answers forum, I wonder why "permalink" means "comment" :D

For me, Spanish speaker, "permalink" sounds to "PERMAnent LINK". I'm not sure about Englisk speakers, but I cannot imagine the relation of "permalink" with "write or read a comment" in English, Spanish, German, or Typonese :D

PS. Thread related: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Forums-Feedback/Answers-forum-quot-Add-info-to-your-question-quot-or-quot-Open-a/td-p/1426235

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.