Options to select mesh etc on product page greyed out, so cant my list my products correctly on MP

lynne Pearl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Duplicate of: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Technical/Option-to-select-mesh-etc-on-product-listing-page-is-not-working/qaq-p/2849874

And as a forum post: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Mesh/Trouble-placing-mesh-on-the-market/m-p/2849864#M29578

Please don't post multiple questions asking the same thing, it makes it harder for users to offer advice and makes it harder to see genuinely unique questions.

You're also more likely to get categorised as spam.

Are you saying my question isnt a genuine one!! I simply want to know how to fix the error on the merchant product listing page, that is stopping me from listing my products correctly!! , why is my question considered to be spam, I was hoping to get help with this, thanks!!

No, that's not what I said. I said that posting the same question in multiple places confuses helpers and wastes time, as well as occupying an unreasonable amount of focus (plenty of other people need help just as urgently as you, and it's not fair for one person to occupy more than the others). I can see that Lindal has marked the other half of your question as a duplicate as well - this is a risk of being confusing. :P

Sadly I've no experience with Marketplace so I can't answer your question. My comment on your post was instead done as a service to other helpers, and other users in need of help.

Best of luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.