How do you make clothes for zooby babies?

NicoleBloodrayne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Quote from their baby MP site:

"The Zooby Baby offers an affiliate program for residents who would like to create and sell Zooby baby clothing, shoes, hats, eye glasses, wings and tails.. You can also make your own Zooby baby clothing and accessories without becoming an affiliate. These items allow you to fully customize your baby."

Search her profile and look who's in charge of the service and contact them could be a start or maybe you will find hints in their shop in SL.

• Like 2

Did you find the help you needed for making zooby clothing? I have never made  'regular' clothing but I have done some Mesh TD clothes..  to me the process is totally different.  At one time there were some tutorials on YouTube, I got my best help by asking people who were willing to help me find the answers.   i wish they would come up with a mesh style for zooby clothing they are so much easier, but seeings how the babies are prim and not avatars I don't know if it is possible.  If you'd like to contact me in World, I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.   daquari Stawberry  < no R in stawberry> 

Just for the sake of answering this correctly for any future people who come across this topic like i just did ( since i see it was asked in 2014). To make zooby clothes you need to go to their main store inworld. Near the clothing they sell is a Teleport link... OR you can just walk next door to their script room. There are easy to follow instructions on how to start. One board literally says "step 1". You have to purchase a kit ( not cheap) and a script for each outfit you make ( really cheap). .. its sort of like an applier. No mesh clothing or anything will work you have to use zoobys set up. You can also make items like beds and accessories and such. Good luck!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.