on 09-11-2012 03:02 PM
when I try to set my house controls it keeps giving me an error that says there was a problem processing your request or the house is not responding how do I fix this? This is with my linden house on govenor lindens land.
on 09-11-2012 03:43 PM
As a premium account holder, you're eligible for live chat and ticket support from the Support Portal. If you need support for your Linden Home:
- Go to the Support Portal and choose Submit a Support Case.
- Select Land and Region from the first dropdown menu.
- Select Linden Home Issues from the second dropdown menu.
- Fill out the required fields; make sure to include as much relevant information as possible when describing your issue.
- Click Submit to submit your ticket.
on 09-11-2012 10:33 PM
It can be a glitch in the viewer's built-in browser. Install Firefox or Chrome and set it as your default browser. Log back to SL, go to your Preferences > Setup > Use my browser. Retart Second Life and relog. When clicking on your house controls panel, choose "open in my web browser". That usually fixes it. Otherwise, do as Rolig said.