how do i stop the shaking on reset?

LadyAvalonDarque

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

was told how & I did it but cannot recall to tell my friend...

ok every tuesday the sims reset,,, you get a yellow note saying area resteting you have 350 secs to teleport out or get logged out... the message used to shake the screen... somebody told me how to only get the note with no shaking... was telling a friend this & was unable to recall how I stopped the earthquake effect

ok here was how to fix my problem

how to stop shaking the screen when region restarts... preferences... user interface... toasts... last check option.... don't shake my screen when region restart alert message is shown...

hope this helps others in future

3 answers to this question

Hi LadyAvalon.

Come back to your question and edit it as Sven suggests (via "Options" over there on the right) to tell us more about this shaking. The only shaking I've experienced has been when in a confined space that causes my camera to collide with structure walls and/or ceilings. Moving out of the area stops the shaking.

I've also read of shaking being caused by certain sculpty/mesh attachments. Removing them eliminates the shaking. You might have your friend carefully scan his/her list of worn items for prim attachments, then remove them one by one until the shaking stops.

Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.