Answer
Honored Resident
PrettyDandelion
Do you have a Second Life app I can download to my new Android tablet?
I've just received an Android tablet as a Christmas present. Does Second Life has any apps for me to download to my tablet? If so, how can I do it? Thanks.
Other Answers: 7
Innula Zenovka
Answered

There's the Mobile Grid Client for Android.  

I've never tried it, but Inara Pey has, and reviewed it quite favourably in her blog.

Ariel Vuissent
Answered

Take a look at this page: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Third_Party_Viewer_Directory

The Mobile Grid Client is Android-compatible, but you will not be able to see the world, only chat with friends. In my opinion, it's not really worth it; might as well just download Yahoo Messenger, really, but if you want to chat with your inworld friends and can't get their IM addresses, it might work for you.

"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!" --Lewis Carroll , "Alice in Wonderland"

Resident
Pyssy
Answered

:smileyvery-happy:

Ansariel Hiller
Kudos: 885
Solutions: 496
Answered

Dunno if there are full viewers available, but there's at least a mobile grid client: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Third_Party_Viewer_Directory/Mobile_Grid_Client

If I ever find a smart and funny signature text, you will find it right here!
Resident
camporum
Answered

Is there an app for an i pad to get second life?

Resident
isabelisabell
Answered
how can I download second life to my tablet
LoveAngeL Lyre
Answered

Hello PrettyDandelion and welcome to SL Forums. As Ariel said you can download Mobile Grid Client and also to trust it when is included in Third-Party Viewers list in SL Wiki. You can find it also at Android Market and install it automatically in your tablet.

I moaned because i had no shoes until i met a girl who had no feet...