window tinter problem and light switch/panel question

Tenly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3409 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have created a nice window with what I would consider a default texture. what I want to do is add a feature that would let me tint the window or reset to the default tint/texture. With that in mind I purchased what I thought was a full perm tint system because Im making a basic house for the marketplace. however, it was not full perm...it was no transfer and when I turned it off it completely deleted the entire window.

So, noobish me...I need some help from someone who knows what the heck they are doing. Im willing to either learn via a tutorial or purchase something if its gauranteed to be easy to use and do what I want.

I also have 4 lights. when you click on them one by one the turn on works great...but Id like to use a wall panel that lets the user click to turn each one on or all at once. And of course I dont know how to do that.

looking for help, advice, tutorials or scripts/builders kits that work.

What you're asking for is fairly easy scripting for a beginning scripter. You can either spend a little time with LSL tutorials to learn the basics and script the lights and windows yourself, or you can post in the InWorld Employment forum to attract a hungry scripter.  Either way, it's not a hard job and shouldn't be expensive.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3409 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.