Unable to walk through door ways

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've started doing a major mod on a building I purchased, unlinked almost all parts and then relinked them. Now I can't walk through the doorways. I believe this build is mesh or part mesh.

Can you recommend some possible solutions to this problem. Thank you!

edit: Did some trouble shooting, found a random script I didn't need in the build, deleted it, unlinked and relinked however the problem persists. I rezzed a new copy of the arched door frames and they are walkable, yet when linked they become impassable. Even when unlinked they remain impassable. The arched door frames are mesh, I think. Not sure if any of this helps but it's all I've been able to figure out atm.

It's possible that there's an underlying, invisible mesh that's used as the physics model for the entire structure. This is done to keep Land Impact down, as using the high resolution mesh of the visible structure for the physics model would cost (in LI) a fortune. If this is the case, you cannot move any navigable openings in the structure without editing the physics mesh to match.  

Here's a basic explanation of mesh physics...

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Making_Mesh_Physics

LL is banging on things all week, expect there to be issues.. Last night for me everything took forever to load. Which is scary as i never have issues with that. Check the grid status page regularly for details.

[uPDATE] Scheduled Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on November 17th, 2014 at 07:12 am PST

[updated 7:12 AM PST, 17 November 2014] The scheduled maintenance is now in progress.

[Posted 10:00 AM PST, 14 November 2014] Beginning Monday, November 17, we will be undertaking a full week of scheduled maintenance.  This maintenance will take place at approximately 7:00 AM each day next week. Each region will be subject to one or more restarts, as its host takes its turn for inspection.  A five-minute warning will be broadcast for each restarting region. Additional warnings will be broadcast to regions where multiple restarts are necessary. Please be cautious about going AFK for extended periods in the middle of build sessions or handling no-copy objects, as you may miss the shutdown warnings. Please keep an eye on this blog for further updates.

Still, its better than the old..

grid  down.jpg

I do miss the old "missing texture" people though. All the grey aliens are kinda creepy.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.