Sculpty warp issue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3575 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The sculpty looks fine in blender, the UV looks okay and the sculptmap looks fine. The problem I'm having is when I bring the sculptmap inworld (use lossless compression) and apply it on the object, the ends look weird!

I tried flipping through the stitching type and all of them produce a hole from one end leading to the other eventhough they're not connected at all.

I know there's the mesh import alternative but that's not what my inquiry is about. 

+Edit: I've imported the sculptmap back into blender using the displace modifier and it looks the same as on SL. The only thing I can think of is that the UV map must be messed up. I think the 2nd step I took made everything wonky.

- Made a sphere 32x33

- Shaped and UV unwrapped (Follow Active Quads)

- Scaled UV to fit within the Image bounds (64x64)

- Setup sculpty material and baked

Blender and mesh-to-SL is sensitive. I find sculpts and mesh that have been 'put through the blender' subject to stuff. That is, I can't upload material settings, or once in world the normals (marked outside faces) are not what I intended. The reason is usually that I have massively crossed vertexes or failed with a super useful sculpt, or there was mirror/duplicates quantum phased (lol) plus what-have-you, all some frustrating time before upload. Satisfying the sculpt formulas is just a computer thing, not always usable in game. I think it is best to treat blender procedures simply (costly) and when you call upon whatever super plan head to beta grid and see if you can do that at all. Sorry, I have no idea why uploads fail. I just do-over more carefully 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3575 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.