PLEASE HELP

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3317 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

not sure if this is the correct forum for this topic, if not i am sorry. i am still new to SL and learning more on a daily basis. well yesterday i bought my first piece of property. it was sand property. i have placed my home onto my new found property. however, while i was trying to raise the edge ofthe proprty line from beneath the water....i accidentally clicked on return. i have tried to go down to the ocean floor and raise the property back up but to no avail. it barely comes up then comes to a stand still. i have also tried to deed the land to a group that i created but i am also unable to do that. please message me in game if you can help me. thanks in advance.

Try this:

Stand on your land and right click on it and select About Land. This will select all of your bit of land. Leave the About Land box open. Right click again and select Edit Terrain. Select Raise and then Apply. Click Apply a few more times and then alternate with Flatten and Smooth until you get the land the way you want it.

Be aware that the estate owner can restrict how far up or down you can terraform.  Some estate owners do this to maintain a natural shoreline and prevent people from raising their land above water cfreating ugly flat square parcels.  That may be the reason you can't raise your land above water.  You should check covenant or with your estate owner to see if this is the case.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3317 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.