Need help making a magic box

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3466 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Back in 2010 I took a picture of myself standing behind something a friend of a friend of a friend made called a magic box. no not the thing you put in world to hold the objects you sale on the marketplace, but a rectangular screen that phantomed everything behind it into a silhouette of the object. the person who made it stopped playing sl years ago, and the person who placed it after that. The only information i got before it was entirely lost was that the creator used a sculpted prim somewhere in the process. I've tried to remake this magic box for taking images but always fail. the best i could always do was make a simple silhouette box, sure it was a similar effect, but was only a single color and very much lacked the detail and depth this thing offered. If anyone has any idea how it was done, please tell me. if you can recreate it yourself, i'd gladly pay what you feel is fair for it.

Snapshot _ Kiran Paradise, Forbidden Fruit (225, 63, 1501).jpg

Yeah, That video is the only resourse i've ever found while trying to search if anyone's built anything similar. it's a neet effect and i've built it, but it's just not the same. The magic box thing had depth to it, white up front and got darker further back. Here's my latest attempt to recreate it.

TestB_002.jpg

Then here's the same box with a glow effect.

TestB_001.jpg

It would seem I've found a way to have the Siholette but still have depth to it. But it doesn't quite have the same effect as what i'm going for, more transparent up front then bright in the back.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3466 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.