Looking for a build texture with windows

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3374 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, does anyone know of a vendor in SL who makes building textures which have a window build in. I have some Atoll shack textures in my inventory which have this i.e. the texture is like wooden walls with windows on them and when applied the window parts are actually transparent so it's like you can look outside. The style is a bit grungy though, and I'd like the same type of thing but a bit newer looking. 

Any ideas anyone?

There are probably thousands of textures like that in shops in world.  Go to Builder's Brewery or Textures R Us or any of the larger builders supply places and start shopping.   Or just draw a texture yourself.  If you have access to Photoshop or GIMP and have a digital camera, you should be able to create your own images.

Rolig Loon wrote:

Go to Builder's Brewery or Textures R Us or any of the larger builders supply places and start shopping.

As much as I prefer to encourage inworld shopping, this is probably something you'd better go to MP for. In-world vendors cost money to keep so outdated content tend to be taken down and be replaced with new. Listing on MP, however, is free so once it's up there it tends to stay permanently.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3374 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.