How to edit yacht flag and name?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3521 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Got a yacht and want to edit the flag and name but im not sure how. I am using firestorm and whenever i right click my yacht there isnt an option to edit the name or the flag. It is possible because I have seen the same yacht edited. I heard that I had to edit box but I'm not sure what that means.

When you edit the yacht, try to mark SELECT FACES in edit, and then only click on the flag. You will now be able to select just that single piece of the boat. If the entire yacht is modify, you should now be able to put your own texture here, by selecting texture from your inventory...

Some yachts that are no mod have a special HUD you use to paint the various boat parts.  You put the textures in the HUD which then applies them to the boat.  Sometimes this HUD comes with the boat , other times it must be purchased separately.

Some no mod yachts with no HUD come with a notecard explaining how to have the name put on the yacht by the creator or a designated texture artists.

If the yacht has mod permissions and is sculpted or mesh, you sometimes need texture templates to make new textures for it.  Somethings these come with the boat, other times they don't and you have to make your own.

The bottom line is check what came with the yacht carefully and then contact the creator and ask them if you can't figure it out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3521 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.