Finding what linked prim is no trans?

BadEddy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3418 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello

I'm a bit puzzled and annoyed right now. I have this mesh house I made (full perm) and just textured it. To my knowledge everything involved in that build is full perm but when I take it to my inventory I realize it's Yes Copy, No Mod, No Transfer. 

Does anyone know a dirty quick little trick I could use to find what part of this build is the cause of that?

THanks

Well the really bad news is that things like this have been happening for-e-ver (long before mesh was on the scene). Assuming you have no scripts in your mesh house (those are typically the culprits so if you did including moving doors etc, then be sure and check that)   --- the next thing would be the textures.

Shift copy your house over and turn the new one all to blank. See if it is still  NT.

As I say there have been plenty of times in the past where it was the database that got confused, then the only way was to start over. Hopefully YOU just forgot something or used a texture that wasn't really full perm. That is the best scenerio and the one that happens most often :D.    

Finally found it and it's annoying there is no easy way to do this. I ended up unlinking it and I just took each prims to my inventory one at the time until I find the problem prim. Turns out a texture (that I only have in full perm) found its way into the content of a prim and in there, for no reason at all it was now no transfer no mod. How it end up with this priority I have no clue. 

Glad the problem is solved! Thanks all

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3418 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.