Continued Issue; Home build is tweeking!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have decided to start a new thread as I feel this might be a new issue. For those that have tried to help me with the problem before I am eternally grateful for the suggestions you have offered, however none have worked, sadly. I have resulted to the forums as the creator of the home, is...no....help.

Background info: I bought this home from ROOST not too long ago and from the moment I have gotten it and rez'd it on my land, the build has fallen apart. I initially had it on the ground level, where the problem started, and eventually moved to the build to the sky, where the problem continues..

I have made sure the house was level with the groun and not in it, I have tried reseting scripts, I have triple made sure the build was no where near the parcel border and many other suggestions. Initially, I thought it was the build itself, which may still be the case, but... may something about the land have something to do with it ? 

I have rez'd the house at a friends location, off of my parcel and the house was fine... and I still have about 2000 prims available, so thats not it. I am really looking for some information possibly as I have spent I small chuck of money on this house, and dont want to have to purchase a new build.

Updated screenshots (logged on 1030am pst, 09/21/2014)

Screenshot #1

Screenshot #2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.