the avatar of my wife became pregnant

Hallwil

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3480 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

10 answers to this question

Avatars can't get pregnant, but some attachments will roleplay pregnancy.

Detach those attachments and carry on as normal.

(If you're asking how to cancel the pregnancy, you're using the wrong service. You should contact the creator of whatever attachments she's using)

P.S. Love that you've blurred the image. Very Sims!

• Like 2

Hi Hallwil,

It looks like your wife has hatched some kind of ball-peen hammer, or a walking stick. Just seeing that picture makes me cross my legs.

As Freya says, this is likely the result of your wife wearing some attachment. Open inventory, search for "(wear" without the right parenthesis and look for anything unexpected. Detach it.

SL is full of make-believe, mixed with a lot of technical hiccups and a little nefarious activity by others. So, expect the unexpected and have fun!

• Like 1

actually there is a **bleep** attachment that causes impregnation without permissions in-game. it is called the ONDUTY **bleep**. To get rid of it and not be pregnant anymore you have to go to a place called the Happy Birthday Clinic and abort it, otherwise in 9 days from implantation she will birth that child. To those rude people who answered before me, god you guys should be ashamed. so rude.

Marcuri,

All you must do to terminate anything caused by an attachment is remove the attachment. There's no reason whatsoever to go anywhere and do anything else. There may be external databases that keep track of things that are or are not done via an attachment, but if you're not participating in that, there's no reason to care about it.

• Like 1

In addition to Madelaine's comment to you above, the product you reference doesn't cause anything without permission. It might say that impregnation has occurred, but without compatible and complimentary parts (made by the same creator) nothing will happen. No birth, nothing.

If both partners are using complimentary parts then detaching the female attachment works in 100% of cases, as outlined by myself and Madelaine in our Accepted Solutions. I echo her in saying that there's no reason to go anywhere and abort anything.

Not rude; factual.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3480 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.