Ok, so I can see all my Alpha's, but I can't see my clothing or other mesh attachments.

Gaia Ashdene

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3339 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

They are there, because I can select them, but it's like they're invisible. It didn't happen until I messed with my graphics settings a little and then it was all poof. It's not just for me, but for all avies. Though, I can see mesh that isn't on avatars just fine. 

It's been like this since last night. I've tried alternate viewers. Clearing cache. etc

1 answer to this question

Gaia Ashdene wrote:

They are there, because I can select them, but it's like they're invisible. It didn't happen until I messed with my graphics settings a little and then it was all poof. It's not just for me, but for all avies. Though, I can see mesh that isn't on avatars just fine. 

It's been like this since last night. I've tried alternate viewers. Clearing cache. etc

Assuming you could see mesh before, you didn't make any changes to your video drivers in the meantime and you were satisfied with your performance before; try going into "Preferences" - "Graphics" - "Advanced" and turning off "Hardware Skinning." It sounds like you have an AMD video system and their recent drivers don't play nicely with mesh.

If turning off "Hardware Skinning" makes things too slow there are other slightly more complicated workarounds but the hardware skinning toggle is the quickest and easiest.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3339 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.